Request for Proposal for Mowing and Maintenance
Lathrop Cemetery Association, Inc.
The Lathrop Cemetery Association, Inc. is seeking bids for mowing services and ground maintenance for the 2020 calendar year. For a copy of this bid request or additional information, please email Kyle Stith at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Stith Family Funeral Home at (816) 528-4261. Sealed bids are due by Monday, February 10th, 2020 at 2:00 PM and can be mailed to Stith Family Funeral Home PO Box 13 Lathrop, MO 64465. 12/19, 26c
NOTICE OF FILING DATES FOR APRIL 7, 2020 ELECTION
Declarations of candidacy for the position of Director of Subdistrict No. 1 of PUBLIC WATER SUPPLY DISTRICT NO. 1 of CLINTON COUNTY, MISSOURI may be filed at the office of the District at 7578 SW 208TH ST. TRIMBLE, MO 64492. commencing at 8:00 A.M. on December 17, 2019 and ending at 5:00 P. M. on January 21, 2020 during regular business hours which are 8 A. M. to 5 P. M. Monday through Friday, except holidays.
Clerk, Public Water Supply District
No. 1, of Clinton County, MO
(Seal) 12/12, 19c
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF CLINTON COUNTY, MISSOURI PROBATE DIVISION
In the Matter of: GREYSTON KLUGE, A MINOR
Case No.: 19CN-PR00067
NOTICE UPON ORDER FOR SERVICE BY PUBLICATION
The State of Missouri to John Doe:
You are hereby notified that an Application for Appointment of Guardian of a Minor Child has been commenced in the Circuit Court of Clinton County, State of Missouri, 207 N. Main, Plattsburg, MO, by Applicants, Robert and Kimberly Kluge, the object and general nature of which is to obtain Letters of Guardianship.
The names of all parties to said suit are the Applicants, Greyston Kluge, minor, and his natural mother, Kalie Kluge. The name of the attorney for Applicants is Troy L. Dietrich, 416 N. Walnut, Suite B, Cameron, MO 64429, Telephone: (816)632-3033.
You are further notified that, unless you file an answer or other pleading or shall otherwise appear and defend against the aforesaid Application within forty-five (45) days after December 19, 2019, judgment by default will be rendered in accordance with the Application filed herein.
It is ordered that a copy hereof be published according to law in the Clinton County Leader, a newspaper of general circulation published in the County of Clinton, State of Missouri. A true copy from the record.
ELLIS DOCKRAY, CIRCUIT CLERK
By: Nancy A. Kelly, Probate Clerk
Dated: December 11, 2019
12/19, 26, 1/2, 2020, 1/9c
Notice of Offices for Which Candidates are to be
Nominated at the August 4, 2020 Primary Election
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to persons wishing to file a declaration of candidacy to appear as a candidate for nomination at the primary election that filing will open on Tuesday, February 25, 2020 at 8:00 a.m. and will continue until Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
Filing for the following offices will take place in the office of the Honorable John R. Ashcroft, Missouri Secretary of State, in the James C. Kirkpatrick State Information Center at 600 West Main Street in Jefferson City, Missouri:
Secretary of State
Representatives in Congress for each Congressional District (8)
Members of the House of Representatives in each Legislative District (163)
FURTHER NOTICE IS GIVEN that filing for the following offices will take place in the office of David Woody, Clinton County Clerk, in the County Clerk’s office located at 207 N. Main St., Room 103 in Plattsburg, Missouri. Filing on the first day will take place by order of arrival.
1st District County Commissioner
2nd District County Commissioner
Declarations of candidacy may be filed for the following political officers who are to be elected at the Primary Election:
Notice of Voter Registration Accessibility
FURTHER NOTICE IS GIVEN that at least one-half of the sites provided for voter registration shall be accessible to handicapped persons (RSMo 115.140). In addition, a disabled or elderly citizen may register to vote by alternative means including registration by mail and curbside registration.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON REGISTRATION AND VOTING: Persons may contact your local election authority by telephone at 816-539-3713 or by mail at 207 N. Main, Rm. 103, Plattsburg, MO. 64477.
The Missouri Secretary of State’s office provides a toll free number for persons with hearing impairments who have access to a Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD). TDD users may call 800-669-8683 to obtain information on voter registration, polling place location and accessibility, absentee balloting, and other election-related services available in their local jurisdictions and from the State of Missouri.
CERTIFICATION OF ELECTION OFFICIALS
Given under my hand and official seal at the Capitol in the City of Jefferson, State of Missouri, this 16th day of December, A.D., 2011.
John R. Ashcroft
Secretary of State
I, David Woody, County Clerk within and for the county of Clinton, do hereby certify that the above and foregoing is a true and correct list as certified to me by JOHN R. ASHCROFT, Secretary of State, State of Missouri, of the offices for which candidates are to be nominated or elected at the PRIMARY ELECTION to be held August 4, 2020.
Clinton County Clerk
Request for Proposals
UNIVERSALLY ACCESSIBLE PLAYGROUND PROJECT FOR THE CITY OF LATHROP
• The City of Lathrop is soliciting Requests for Proposals from qualified Firms for the design, manufacture and installation of a Universally Accessible Playground (“Project”) to be located in the City Park located at 501 Park Street in Lathrop, Missouri.
• The expectation is that pricing for this project will be around $500,000 dependent upon the design proposed by the Firm.
• The City reserves the right to work with the selected Firm to revise the design for the playground equipment.
• Firm must have previous experience designing, manufacturing, and installing a Universally Accessible Playground Project.
• Proposals to be mailed or delivered to the City Clerk no later than 5:00 p.m., January 15, 2020. The address is 707 Oak Street, P.O. Box 225, Lathrop, Missouri 64465. Proposal envelopes must be sealed and clearly marked “Proposal-Accessible Playground”.
• Proposals will be publically opened January 15, 2020 at approximately 7:00 PM at the Betty Brazelton Community room also located at 700 Oak Street, Lathrop, Missouri, 64465.
• Any bids received that do not follow specification guidelines may be returned without consideration.
• The City reserves the right to:
• reject any and all bids, to waive technicalities and to accept the bid considered to be the most advantageous to the City,
• make investigations as are deemed necessary to determine the ability of the contractor to perform the work, and
• evaluate and select the best bid for the services requested, not necessarily the lowest bid.
• No subcontracting of services or equipment will be permitted without authorization of the City.
• A proposal may be withdrawn upon notice in writing prior to the time set for opening and evaluation of proposals.
• Questions should be directed to Bob Burns, City Administrator, 707 Oak Street, P.O. Box 225, Lathrop, Missouri 64465. Phone: 816-740-4251; Fax 816-528-4318. Email: email@example.com.
• All proposals must include:
• Firm Name, address, telephone number and contact person(s) email address
• A plan and schedule of how the Firm will complete the design and construction
• Description of the Firm’s processes, method of approach, and timeline
• Identification of specific products and services to be provided
• Concept drawing(s) of Playground
• Warranty Options
All interested parties should contact Bob Burns, City Administrator, for the full list of bid requirements, at the previously listed contact number or e-mail. 12/19c